- This event has passed.
34th Annual Homes for the Holidays Tour – Farmhouses in Winter
December 7, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Historic Boulder, Inc.’s annual Homes for the Holidays tour returns this December for its 34th year! Please join us in celebrating Boulder’s agricultural heritage as we showcase some of the city’s most captivating farmhouses, thanks to the generosity and hospitality of the homeowners, and our incredible sponsors.
You’ll be able tour 6 one-of-a-kind homestead properties that have been decked out by local florists in competition with each other. Of course, we’ll teach you the homes’ histories along the way. We’ll also offer live performances, food trucks, wagon rides, artisanal shopping, visits with farm animals, and more – all at your own pace, on this self-guided home tour! You’re welcome to visit in any order you like!
Food trucks include:
- Allegro Coffee
- The Bamboo Skewer
- Better Off Fed
- Eats and Sweets
Working farm partners include:
- Lightroot Community Farm
- Long’s Iris Gardens
- Summer Dog Farm
Local artists include:
- Anne Gifford
- Rebecca Harris
- Amanda Kremer
- Wandering Jewels
With live performances by:
- Shanna In A Dress, solo artist
- Twisted Strings, ukulele group
- Fully Diminished Mouse, Jazz Ensemble
- Naturally Blonde, 30’s and 40’s duet group
- Robert Aguilar, clarinet
- Amanda Jensen, flute
(Special Note: Due to the nature of this year’s tour, the stops are more spread out than they have been in the past. Please plan for driving or coordinating transportation between stops. We strongly encourage carpooling!)
The tour stops include:
- Martin Farmhouse 15 S. 35th St
- Tyler-Monroe-Bartlett House 2935 19th St.
- Longs Iris Gardens 3240 Broadway
- 4283 Peach Way
- Hunter-Kolb House 7715 Arapahoe
- Summerdog Farm 8716 Arapahoe
Saturday and Sunday, December 7th and 8th, 2019, 11:00 am-4:00 pm
- Pre-Order Cost: $20 for Historic Boulder members, $30 General Admission
- Day-of Cost: $25 for Historic Boulder members, $35 General Admission
- Children 12 and under are admitted for free, as long as they are accompanied by an adult
- Tickets are good for Saturday or Sunday, or both days
- Day-of Tickets can be purchased at any of the tour stops
Once you’ve purchased your tickets, you can simply show up at any of the stops to check in when the event begins. We’ll be ready for you!